Friday, November 2, 2012

Leaf/Needle Shawl Day 3: Yellow

Check the Previous post for a knitting or crochet pattern to make your own leaf/needle shawl. I will post photos as soon as I get a few more rows on.

Today is a yellow day.  I picked up the camera and pulled yellow off the shelf before I even left the shop for my morning coffee run.  I picked out my target tree yesterday.  
Leaves on the ground.  Does anyone know what kind of tree this is?
I discovered I do not stock a lot of yellow fingering weight yarn.  You are looking at the four colors found on my shelves.  The golden one is really a sport weight and the softer yellow definitely leans towards shawl.
This is Cascade yarn Heritage Silk in Lemon (5644)

Collinette Jitterbug in Piero
Black Trillium silk/wool in Snowy Tiger Eye
I have selected Cascade Superwash Sport in Daffodil.

No comments:

Post a Comment