Monday, June 11, 2012

This Suitcase Holds a Treasure of Yarn

Erica Heftmann, owner of Colorshift yarns, has featured a few of her yarn sets at the Black Sheep. Erica is  a studio dyer and Senior Member of the American Association of Textile Chemists and Colorists. 

She says:

I began making color gradations for my own designs 20 years ago when I realized that commercially dyed yarns limited my creativity. Knitting with an array of exciting colors involves me like nothing else. I carry swatches with me, jot down notes, dream of colors, and cannot bear to put down my knitting. I hope that my yarns will help other knitters to experience this enchantment and to gain confidence in color design.

Come in and see a few of Erica's yarns in our store. She has even more to choose from in her Etsy shop:https://www.etsy.com/people/colorshiftyarn.




No comments:

Post a Comment